Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Did you know what makes some people Exceptionally Likeable?
Research shows that if you develop the 13 habits described below you too will be liked most by others.
1. Ask questions when listening to others.
2. Put away your phone (or put it in silence mode) when meeting in person and conversation begins.
3. Be genuinely interested in another person.
4. Be open minded and avoid being judgmental.
5. Be friendly and considerate. Avoid seeking attention.
6. Be consistent and reliable.
7. Use positive body language.
8. Greet people by their name. Use their name frequently during the conversation.
9. SMILE during the conversation.
10. Avoid complaining. Instead guide the other person to open up.
11. Be appropriate while touching another person when in conversation. A simple touch on a shoulder, a hug, or a friendly handshake could do wonders.
12. Be passionate. Yet have fun.
13. Most of all, take initiative.