Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
- First YOU must DECIDE to be wealthy.
- Next decide what being wealthy means to YOU
- Find out what it costs to finance your dream life; now and later.
- Get Real about your retirement.
- Become Conscious about your money.
1. Determine your net worth: In particular, your net worth is everything you own of significance (your assets) minus what you owe in debts (your liabilities). Assets include cash and investments, your home and cars or anything else of value you own.
2. Determine what you need to retire: First estimate the future income by increasing current income and then, figure out how much you will save by the time you retire. Find out how wealthy you need to be to retire.
3. Become aware of what you are spending: Track your expenses. Make a note of everything you spend in thirty days. You will definitely figure out where your money is going. Because of this, you almost become aware of how you are spending it.
4. Become Financially Literate: Set financial goals, take control over it, develop a budget and stick to it. Earn more and spend less. Get the things you really want and as a result, you will be on the way to financial security.
Remember, being wealthy has many aspects such as Human Assets, Intellectual Assets, Financial Assets and Civic Assets.
• Remember to pay yourself first.