Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
When you understand the 7 Laws of farming, you will realize that success in life comes from thorough preparation and disciplined efforts. Furthermore it also requires timely decisions by the human mind.
Continue reading to learn how you can apply the 7 Laws of Farming to increase the level of success in your personal and business life.
7 Laws of Farming for leading a Successful Life
1. You reap only what has been sown: There is no point in expecting to reap apple where you have sown mango.
2. You reap the same in kind as you sow: When you sow a negative thought, you will get negative thoughts only. Sow positive thoughts to get positive results.
3. You reap in a different season than you sow: Irrespective of your efforts everything has its own yielding point. The results show up after your work and sometimes at a much later time.
4. You reap more than you sow: Sow an act, and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny.
5. You reap in proportion to what you sow: If you sow sparingly; you will receive sparingly. In other words, if you make less effort; the results will also be limited.
6. You reap the full harvest of the good only if you persevere: Unwanted situation comes to your life by its own and the only one way to succeed is to find them and pluck them off.
7. You cannot do anything about last year’s harvest, but you can about this year’s: Stop crying for your last failure, rather focus on achieving better results now.
Also remember to prepare the ground as per natural laws and principles in time before sowing in the seed. And then cultivate; weed and water regularly if you expect to reap the harvest.
The same is applicable in your marriage or when helping your teenager to go through a difficult identity crisis. Consciously avoid procrastination and cramming.
There isn’t any quick fix. The Laws of Farming governs. So get these principles at the center of your life and relationships. When you do this; as a result, your mindset will change from a scarcity to an Abundant Mentality.