Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
10 rules our elders followed to make Goddess Lakshmi stay in the house
Goddess Lakshmi is the resplendent Hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity. She is worshipped in millions of households, temples, and commercial establishments by people seeking peace and prosperity.
Who dislike to have a lot of wealth and money? In fact, we all do. We work hard throughout the day to make money which is essential energy for our survival. Hindus believe that if you are able to keep Goddess Lakshmi happy and are able to attract her to your home then wealth and prosperity would never leave you.
Here are the 10 rules our elders followed to make Goddess Lakshmi-the Goddess of wealth stay in the house.
1. Respect females of the house and treat them with care.
2. Look at and consider every girl as a manifestation of Goddess Lakshmi.
3. Light a sesame oil diya in front of male deity God Narayana and pure ghee diya in front of the Goddess Lakshmi. Use only earthen lamps.
4. Never use the broom (zadoo) during and after sunset.
5. Never clean your feet by rubbing them on the broom.
6. Don’t rub the feet against each other for any reason.
7. Every day take a quick shower without using soap between 4.30 am and 5.00 am (during Brahma Muhurtha.) If need be bathed again after Brahma Muhurtha using soap.
8. Disengage from lust & greed.
9. Once in a while do work of people without charge. Do charity.
10. Eat only saffron mixed curd.
PS: Book a complete Numerology Consultation for you and your family. You will get a detailed report with personal one-to-one consultation. Just call or WhatsApp on +919900063216 OR you can visit our consultation page.