Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Being ruled by planet Saturn, Birth Number 8 people are always self-made, economical, thrifty and provident. They usually suffer from the ailments for a long period before getting cured. Below are health problems that Birth Number 8 people are prone to, followed by the remedies.
Birth Number 8 people are prone to following health problems
2. Trouble with legs, teeth, and ears
3. Rheumatism and gout
4. Frequent headaches
5. Disorder of liver and intestines
7. Blood pressure and Heart troubles in old age
They could get infected by many chronic diseases like epilepsy, toothache, black jaundice, deafness, leprosy, dropsy, diphtheria, glandular swelling on the neck, blood infections, joint pains, constipation, paralysis, and anaemia.
Remedies Suggested for Birth Number 8
1. Avoid any kind of intoxicant, drugs and alcohol. Avoid lethargy, passivity and isolation.
2. Early rising, exercises and breathing fresh air are essential for you. Morning walks and honey is great for your health.
3. Massage your body regularly with mustard oil.
4. Include more iron and calcium in food. Avoid canned and fast food. Take more of grains, pulses, and fresh juices. Homemade buttermilk after lunch is also excellent for you.
5. December, January, February and July are the months of trouble.
6. 8th, 17th, 26th, 35th, 44th, 53rd, and 62nd are eventful years.