Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Self-esteem gives you the power to trust yourself in making decisions, to act in line with your intuition, to express yourself, and to take your place in life. Self-esteem connects you with your inner fire and allows you to make deliberate use of the creative power that you are.
To develop Self-esteem, you must learn to accept the parts of yourself that you judge most harshly. When you do, you turn the energy of self-criticism and blame into positive creative energy that attracts the experiences you want and need to live the life you long for.
Think about it. Take actions to develop Self-esteem. Below are 7 in detail conditions to improve Self-esteem.
7 Detailed Conditions to improve your Self-Esteem are:
1. Take responsibility for yourself. Don’t look to people or things outside yourself to make you feel good about what and who you are.
2. Accept yourself. Do you think you can’t be happy until something about you changes? Imagine embracing that part of you, not resignedly, but gladly.
3. Live in here and now. If you are always looking ahead to tomorrow or gazing back at yesterday, it stands to reason you won’t feel good about your life today.
4. Stand up for yourself. Are there people in your life who treat you disrespectfully or create difficulties for you? Tolerating such treatment can erode your sense of yourself.
5. Be true to yourself. The more you act in alignment with your most important values and in tune with your deepest self, the better you will feel about the way you are living.
6. Live purposefully. You know how discouraging it is to wander aimlessly, wasting time, when you are trying to get somewhere important. It’s the same with your path of life.
7. Have faith. If you believe in yourself, all things are possible.
The degree to which you make these points and part of your life you will strengthen and support your sense of Self-esteem.