Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
1. Every night switch off the TV one hour before you plan to sleep.
2. If your favourite serials or movie is scheduled during that period, install the recording facility and reschedule to watch the program during other time, preferably during day time.
3. This discipline and willingness to give up something to live your highest purpose is a must.
4. Have your dinner slowly, enjoying it thoroughly and being present throughout.
5. Take bath if possible. This would remove the stress.
6. Get into your bedroom. Make sure that there is silence in the room.
7. Sit in silence, close your both eyes and take 10 deep breaths. Remember to exhale slowly. This will make you completely relaxed.
8. Now keeping the eyes closed, mentally go through your day. Look at things that worked. Silently be grateful for it.
9. Also look at things that didn’t go as desired, silently replay those events in your mind the way you would have loved to have them happen.
10. After this mentally think of things that you would like to accompany the next day. Imagine that all of that is already accomplished as desired. See yourself being inside that event. What are you doing? Who else is there? How are you Feeling?.
11. Experience that feeling as much as you can. Enjoy the feeling.
12. Be grateful to universe/ God and people who helped you accomplish that.
13. You may want to write down the list in your journal as if everything is accomplished. Write 3 times Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In front of each item in the list.
14. After this immediately go to sleep with these thoughts lingering in your mind. Your subconscious mind will continue to work on those thoughts the whole night.
Practice this ritual for 30 days without break and experience the magical results. Do remember to share about results of this ritual with me. Feel free to share this with your siblings, spouse, friends and all those you really care about and let them benefitted by this ritual.