Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
- Ensure that you eat less at night and go to bed early.
- This will allow you to wake up early. You must sleep for 8 hrs every night.
- Remember to keep Alarm for waking up at particular time.
- Recommended time for meditation is between 5 am till 6 am. This period is known as creation time (Bramha Muhurtha)
- Avoid jumping out of the bed. When alarm rings slowly acknowledge it, lie down for some time in the bed. Think of grateful thoughts. Thank various God’s and people in your life.
- Only after the gratitude, get out. Finish the morning rituals.
- Then do some light physical exercise. Slowly do some stretching.
- All this could be finished in not more than 30 minutes.
- Now, sit cross-legged on the yoga mat facing East or North.
- If you can’t sit down, sit on the chair. Do not keep your foot on ground directly.
- Gently close your both eyes and take deep breaths for 5-10 minutes.
- After 10 repeatations, slow down the breathing, clasp your both palms with fingers interlocking. Keep the hand on your lap.
- Now simply focus on your nostrils with eyes closed. Feel the breath.
- Be still. Your back must be straight throughoutthe meditation. You could support it by the wall behind.
- Soon you will find your mind wondering away. All kinds of thoughts will come. Don’t resist them. Simply acknowledge them in your mind and bring back your focus to nostrils and breathing.
- Sit still. Don’t move your body at all. Soon you will find yourself in deep meditation.
- You must meditate for the number of minutes equivalent to your current age. For example, if you are 25 years old, meditation for 25 minutes is sufficient for you.
- Always start your meditation at the same time and also sit for the meditation at the same place.
- Within 10 days of daily meditation, you will start seeing the positive results in your life.
- It is important to have a complete silence during the meditation.