Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
• There are 5 constituents that comprise an action.
• Support, doer, resources, effort and destiny are the 5 elements.
• The execution of karma isn’t solely dependent on any one factor.
• Interestingly, in Karma Yoga destiny is also labeled as Daivam, the divine grace, not bhagya, a plain fate.
• The one who puts in a sincere effort, becomes a worthy recipient of grace.
• Non-attainment of your goals is not always failure, but giving up may well be.
• Destiny does play an important role in your life’s success, but it is not more than 20%.
• If you operate in the right environment, conducive to your karma, tap into the resources required to execute your plan, stay persistent, your plans will materialize before long.
• No one has won a lottery, without being in the possession of a ticket first, regardless of whether it was gifted or bought.
• If you are serious about attaining your goals; you must operate in the right environment. You cannot practice swimming in a dessert.
• When you engage in a relentless pursuit, in a supportive environment, your chances of gaining access to the right resources increase automatically.
• When you make an explicit attempt to address the four elements above, the fifth one, destiny, makes way for you. Your chances of being at the right place at the right time go up significantly.