Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Some Important Truths of Marriage
- Marriage can be like the FM Radio station, a little disturbance can cause great noise. Everything else sounds gibberish thereafter.
- The more intimate a relationship, greater and deeper rooted the expectations.
- The fulfilment in any relationship is directly depends on the quality of commitment from both the partners.
- It’s not possible to let go of the expectations.
- One partner is always more attached than the other.
- One is always more expressive than the other.
- Also functional relationship isn’t about perfection.
Marriage is about growing together. It’s not about being right; it’s not a competition; it is a lot about just being there for each other. That must be the primary basis of your analysis; whether your partner is there for you when you need him and vice-versa. If you are not there for each other, you are not married.
Until you understand each other, a perfect relationship remains a distant dream.
Think about it.