Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In Ayurveda it is called Vamkushi
Benefits of Sleeping on the Left Side of Your Body. When you sleep on your left side, you contribute to the health of many of your organs, since it makes their work easier. Below is the list of 15 benefits of sleeping the left side of your body.
1. Prevents snoring.
2. Helps in better blood circulation.
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals.
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain.
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes.
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily.
7. Liver and kidneys work better.
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements.
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning.
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn.
11. Prevents fatigue during morning.
12. Fats gets digested easily.
13. Positive impact on brain.
14. It delays onset of Parkinsons and Alzheimers.
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to Ayurveda.