Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
13 Simple Vastu Tips to enhance peace, prosperity and happiness in the house
The meaning of vastu is dwelling, which is the house for humans. Vastu shashtra is based on various energies that comes from atmosphere like solar energy from the Sun, cosmic energy, lunar energy, thermal energy, magnetic energy, light energy, wind energy and electric energy. Anything in this universe possess their own energy or vibration. Likewise, anything inside or outside the house have their own vibrations. These energies can be balanced using Vastu principles to enhance peace, prosperity and success of the people living in the house.
- There must be a nameplate outside the main door. This helps the positivity and good opportunities to trace you easily.
- Light lamps, diyas or incense at home each evening and morning. This acts as a cleanser, shooing away the negativity or any evil eye. Kitchen should be in the south-east corner of the house. If not possible then, keep north-west corner as the second best option. However, make sure your gas stove is placed in the south-east direction.
- Place a lemon in a glass of water. On every Saturday the water must to be changed. It will shoo away the negative energy in the house.
- Keep medicines away from the kitchen. This is because a kitchen indicates health and happiness, and medicines indicate otherwise.
- Place holy Ganga jal in the dark, unused corners of the house. It helps positive energy to flow in.
- Use Swastik symbols on the outer side of your main door, draw holy symbols of Swastik and OM. It helps in attracting wealth and prosperity as Swastik is the symbol of prosperity.
- Use wind chimes as the tinkling bells. It breaks negative energy patterns and help the positive energy to flow in easily.
- Place salt bowls in the corners of the house. As salt is a healer, it absorbs all the negative energy.
- Perform the Navagraha puja and Ganesh puja at least once in three years. This keeps Vastu dosha away from the house.
- Picture frames that depict tragedy, war, anger or have an eagle or an owl are not good for a house. They invite trouble and are inauspicious.
- The main gate of the house should have two panels. The main door on the outer side should not open inside the house, and the doors in the house should not crack.
- The bathroom should ideally be located in the east or in the north-west, but never in the north-east.
- Banish all mirrors from the bedroom. If it’s not possible, at least face them away from bed or cover them while sleeping.