Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
11 Steps to Performing a Sixteen Days Lakshmi Puja
Goddess lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, love and beauty. She is considered as chanchal i.e. one who does not stay permanently at a place. Lets see some steps to performing Lakshmi puja to please and attract her.
- Put the Lakshmi ‘murti‘ or statue or picture on a wooden ‘chauki‘ or plank.
- Cover the plank with a white cloth, before putting the statue on it.
- Cover statue or picture with red chunni.
- Place a kalash on some rice, on North East side of puja place.
- Put water, coins in kalash, and cover the mouth of Kalash with mango or betel leaves.
- Put a coconut wrapped in red cloth on the kalash.
- Make swastik signs on kalash and coconut with yellow chandan, vermillion, turmeric, sindoor, kumkum etc.
- Keep ‘akhand jyoti’ or continuously burning Ghee diya on South East side of Kalash. If you can not maintain ‘akhand jyoti’, its alright. Just light diya and agarbatti, every morning and evening for the puja.
- If you cannot do Lakshmi puja for 16 days, then just observe puja for three days. The first day, the last day, and the day in the middle.
- Offer bhog/prasad everyday and read any prayer or mantra devoted to Goddess Lakshmi, morning and evening.
- Tie a thread (mauli or kalawa) with 16 knots on your ‘kalaii’ or wrist. Women usually tie on left wrist and men on right wrist.