Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Happiness is a choice that YOU make and not always the outcome!
People lose their jobs, they go through broken relationship, they fall sick. Some are losing money and others court cases, many have been unemployed for months while some are under heavy debt. People are concerned about their future and troubled by their past. It’s all about worries, worries and more worries.
Most people do everything that they could to avoid worries. We want a life that is smooth and has no surprises and shocks for us. We want life to happen as per our plans. The truth is we want too many things. We have unreasonable expectations from life.
Nevertheless, is it possible to be at peace? Is there a way to happiness? Yes. Peace doesn’t mean a life devoid of adversities, troubles and challenges.
Instead it means to be surrounded by all that and yet have faith in God and be calm. That is the real meaning of peace and happiness.
How do you achieve peace and happiness?
1. Practice sleeping 1 hr earlier, so that you get up early in the morning. Preferably wake up by 4.30 am. But even 5.30 will also work to begin with.
2. Quickly finish you morning rituals and take bath; so that you are wide awake.
3. Find a place where no one will disturb you while you are in meditation. Make sure that this room has sufficient ventilation. You can also have the fan on for air circulation.
4. If you are sitting down, cross-legged it’s always good to sit on yoga mat or a woolen blanket as a cushioning.
5. In your phone, switch off the Internet and set up an alarm for 25 to 45 minutes. The number must correspond with your current age. For example if you are 35 years old, set alarm for 35 minutes.
6. People who cannot sit cross-legged on the floor can sit on chair and meditate. Make sure that you keep a small rug under your feet. Don’t keep your feet directly on the floor.
7. Now slowly close your eyes and start taking deep breaths. Do this without making any noise or shaking your body too much. But you must take full breath in and exhale completely. Take about 20 such deep breath and bring the focus on your nostrils and breathing.
8. Slowly and gradually slow down the breathing. Keep your eyes closed throughout. Try to sit still without moving.
9. Every time you notice that your mind is flying some where else with too many thoughts; don’t resist. Simply bring back your focus to your nostrils and breathing. Start breathing deeply. Again slow down the breath. You may have to repeat this every time you catch your mind wandering elsewhere. Soon you will find yourself in deep meditation.
10. Enjoy the bliss of meditation. Before you finally get up and open your eyes; remember to express your gratitude to God, universe and real people in your life for their contribution, support and love for you. Consciously bless them (people in your life) for their happiness, health, and wealth.
11. Be generous and share your experience with me.
12. Also remember to pass on this wisdom to younger generation in your life.
Keep walking. With grace. With gratitude and God will take care of your life.