Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
9 Tips to use Wind Chimes: Attract positivity, health, and Wealth
The history of wind chimes dates back to ancient times in many cultures. They are generally made of hollow steel, wood and copper rods hung in a cluster. They are used as a sound cure to correct the path of energy flow and to remove various blockages, thereby enhancing overall luck. In Buddhism, wind bells are used in many holy rituals. It focusses on the flow of energy called “Chi”, the flow having a direct impact on a person’s health, happiness and luck. Here are few tips to use wind chimes.
They make a harmonious sound when a gentle breeze blows. Different materials produce different sounds, creating an overall pleasing effect. Here are few tips to use wind chimes.
- Metal wind chimes must be hung in the West, North-West and North direction of the house or room.
- Ceramics wind chimes best to use in South-West, North-East and center sections of house or office.
- Wooden wind chimes are preferred in the East, South-East and South directions.
- The common place where people hang wind chimes is outside the front door, as it creates a sound each time someone enters the premises. Thus, a guest automatically brings in good vibes.
- A good number of the rods in the wind chimes is 6, 7, 8 or 9. The 6 or 8-rod chimes are used for removing the bad luck.
- Use 6,7,8 or 9-rod metal wind chimes in the North, West or North-West to bring more energy into the house
- A 5-rod windchime is hung on the middle door where there are three doors in a row. It will remove afflictions. When it is hung on an overhead exposed beam, it will help deflect the poison arrows caused by the beam.
- If there is a tree or pole or some poison arrows from the neighborhood pointed at your door, you may hang a 5-rod windchime in-between.
- Hanging a 6 or 7-rod metal chime on the west can improve your children’s luck and hanging the same in the northwest direction can bring the support of a mentor.
PS: Book a complete Numerology Consultation for you and your family. You will get a detailed report with personal one-to-one consultation. Just call or WhatsApp on +919900063216 OR you can visit our consultation page.