Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
11 Vastu tips for a peaceful bedrooms
Sometimes, the smallest things can turn your fortunes around. Vastu Shastra shows you how tweaking your bedroom can enhance positive energy and even bring couples closer to each other. Below are 11 tips to have peaceful bedrooms.
- As per Vastu, a master bedroom should always be in the South-West corner of the home and head of the family must occupy this bedroom. It should be bigger than any other bedrooms.
- Keep dressing table with/without mirror in the North or East wall.
- If a mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure that none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop medical problems.
- West or North side is suitable for attached bathroom, changing room or bath tub etc. Bathroom should not face the bed directly and doors must be kept closed always.
- Best place to keep heavy wardrobes, shelves or almirah is the South-West corner of the bedrooms.
- Hang a beautiful and pleasant painting or any portrait on the wall so that it is easily seen as you enter the bedroom.
- As per vastu shashtra, plants, fish aquariums or any other life forms are a strict “NO” in bedroom.
- Bedroom in the west side of the home is suitable for children.
- As per Vastu Shastra do not place any bedroom in the South-East direction of the main building as it leads to unnecessary quarrels between husband and wife, inefficient expenditure increases and the couple has to face lot of difficulties.
- Avoid TV, PC or laptops in the bedroom.
- Avoid the use of marble stones (especially white and yellow colored) in the newly married couple’s bedroom
PS: Book a complete Numerology Consultation for you and your family. You will get a detailed report with personal one-to-one consultation. Just call or WhatsApp on +919900063216 OR you can visit our consultation page.