Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
9 Tips to Prevent Common Cold
University of Arizona researchers have found that it only takes four hours for surface contacts like coffee mug, coffee buttons and fridge door to show traces of infectious virus. As we all live or work in closed places, it is more likely that infecting viruses transfer faster from infected to others.
When you feel constantly surrounded by chorus of coughs and sneezes, follow these simple tips protect yourself from cold and flu.
- Wash your hands frequently. This is the most preventive way of contracting cold and flu. Wash your hands after using washrooms and before having food.
- Do not rub your face, nose or ears before sanitising your hands properly. It may spread viruses to your nose, face and ears which leads to infection.
- Keep at least two feet distance from an infected person. Also do not share things like cups, straw, food and plates.
- If you are prone to cold and flu, avoid exposing into populated places like malls, temples, airports and avoid travelling in public transports.
- Eat healthy food. Eat food which id rich in vitamins or antioxidants which will boost your immune system and keep you healthy.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself from getting dehydrated. Water prevents dryness in your nose and throat which may also help you avoid getting cold.
- Gargle chlorine water. Heat the water till it becomes little warm, add some salt in it and gargle the water.
- Sleep much longer than normal. Take a lot of rest which helps you in rebuilding the immune system cells which are damaged.
- Exercise even when you are sick. A little exercise can help you boost immune system, energy and reduce stress.
PS: Did you know that a complete Numerology Consultation can reveal the diseases you are prone to?