Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
11 Benefits of Rudraksha
Rudraksha is the combination of two words: Rudra and aksha. The meaning of rudra is one who wipes the evil, while the aksha means the seed. In short a seed which wipes all the evil and negativity, and gives health and happiness. Rudraksha is commonly found Indonesia (70%), Nepal (25%) and India (5%).
The holy plant has an important position in the Ayurveda. It is regarded as just like sanjeevini in the ayurvedic scripture health beneficial properties. Its health benefits were known since ancient times. However, Rudraksha had been used conventionally for prayer beads in some sects. It has been using as organic ornament or maala that is generally worn either in hand or neck or both.
Below are not well known benefits of Rudraksha
1. Good for health especially when you keep travelling from one place to other: The spiritual bead helps you settle down at new places which are not conducive as per your body energy. Initially, this advantage was cherished by Sadhus and Sanyasis. In the modern days, it can be used by those who travel frequently to different places for their work and businesses.
2. Protect against negative energy: The holy seed just acts like a protective barrier against the negative energies. Negative energy, which is transferred from someone else to make you suffer and lead you into vital ailments.
3. Good for meditation: It is profusely used in meditation and prayer.
4. Memory enhancement: Four mukhi and six mukhi Rudraksha when tied with copper thread is helpful in enhancing memory.
5. Scorpion bite pain reliever: Rub a five mukhi rudraksha on a grind stone and apply the mix on the affected part to relieve the pain.
6. Controls bile: The holy seed has high potential to balance air, bile and phlegm. Taking its powder along with water is beneficial in controlling phlegm.
7. Blood Pressure Control: The beads are associated with electromagnetic properties, which is good in controlling of blood pressure. It helps to release heat from body thus giving good relaxation. Drink mixture of ashes of two mukhi Rudraksha and Swarnamachik, mixed proportionately, can help to reduce high blood pressure.
8. Measles Treatment: One can prevent measles just by swallowing the rudraksha powder.
9. Treating skin diseases: Fill a copper pot with drinking water, place a rudraksha inside the water and leave it overnight. Drink that water from copper pot early morning in empty stomach. Doing so is very beneficial to skin and cures skin diseases. Apply the paste of nine mukhi Rudraksha and Tulsi leaves on wounds and injuries to heal them effectively.
10. Treatment for cold and cough: When mixture of seeds powder, tulsi, and honey is taken in empty stomach, can cure cold and cough.
11. Stress Buster: Boil cows milk with the seed and drink it to ease the mental problems. Applying the paste of seed powder and sandalwood on your forehead can help you in keeping yourself calm.