Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
8 Vastu Tips for Kitchen
Kitchen is an integral part of any house. It is the source of our day long energy. To enhance the aura of kitchen, one should not overlook the science of Vastu. Every little thing you place in your kitchen has some or the other importance and if it is placed according to the vastu, positive vibes prevail.
The windows, doors, stove, gas cylinders, gadgets, refrigerator, sink, all of it should be placed in accordance to Vastu, but not everyone knows what is the exact placement. To help you make some small yet significant changes while maintaining the decor in your kitchen, here are few tips:
- According to vastu, Agni, the lord of fire, prevails in the southeast direction, which means the ideal placement of kitchen is in the southeast direction of the house.
- The gas stove must should be placed in the southeast corner of the kitchen. It should be in the corner where the lord of fire exists as it is a fire element.
- Southeast, west, south or north directions are suitable for refrigerators. Strictly avoid north east direction. If you have found a suitable space in the south east direction, keep it a feet away from the corner to bring good fortune to your house.
- According to vastu, there should be at least one or two windows in the kitchen. They can be of any size and they must face east. For ventilators, you can count on the southern direction of the house. As for Vastu, the more ventilated your kitchen is, the better it is.
- Storage is an important part of the kitchen as you need to store food, grains, as well as utensils without creating any mess. The storage cupboards are better fitted to the southern and western wall of the kitchen. Avoid placing them in the north and east walls. A clutter free arrangement is preferred.
- Filters, water bottles, or any related vessels are the water element of the house and for this there cannot be a better place than the north east.
- When it comes to the wall of the kitchen, go for vibrant colours like rose, yellow, green, red, orange, and chocolate brown.
- A modern kitchen is incomplete without electronic appliances and there is so much to place like ovens, heaters, and microwaves. As all these appliances are somewhere related to light and fire, they should be cornered in the east-south direction. Just like the other elements of the kitchen, here also you should avoid the north-east direction.