Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
9 Most Important Tips to Develop a Good Personality
“Personality Development” is the term we often hear from our mentors, teachers and see on the covers of self-help books. The abundance of the usage of this term signals towards its importance in today’s life. In order to survive in today’s world one needs to be smart and quick-witted all the time. It’s no longer just about how much effort you put into your work but one’s personality also has a lot to do with what one achieves. Here are 9 most important tips to develop a good personality.
1. Be a better listener: There is nothing more appealing than having someone listen to you intently making you feel like you’re the only person in the world.
2. Read more often and expand your interests: The more you read and cultivate new interests, the more interesting you are to others.
3. Be a good conversationalist: This relates to how much you read and know. Once you have much to contribute, learn how to talk about it with others. No one can read about or know everything, so it’s refreshing to learn from others those things we don’t have the time to about read ourselves.
4. Have an Opinion: It is much boring to talk to someone who has no opinion on anything. To become good conversationalist, one must express their opinions on everything they have an interest. A unique outlook expands everyone’s perspective.
5. Be yourself: Each of us are unique. Expressing that uniqueness makes us look interesting. Attempting to be copy of someone else not only falls flat, but reveals a lack of authenticity.
6. Have a positive outlook and attitude: Neither you nor me want to be around people who are negative, complain a lot, or have nothing good to say. Be a kind of person who lights up a room with your energy when you enter it. Do it by looking for the best in people and things. Elevate other’s happiness with your warm smile and cheerfulness.
7. Work on your Body Language: Body language is much important for your personality than other things. It tells a lot about yourself and helps people in making accurate conjectures about you. Everything including the way you walk, sit, talk or eat leaves an impact over the people around you and having a correct body language can do wonders for your personality.
8. Be little fun: Add fun and lightheartedness to a dull or gloomy setting. When you are person, with whom, everyone enjoys the company, others will naturally attracted to you. At times, comic relief is a much welcome and needed diversion at times.
9. Have an Integrity and treat people with respect: Being honest and true to your word will bring you the admiration, respect and gratitude of others. Nothing improves a person’s personality more than integrity and respect – respect for others, as well as for yourself.