Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Six virtues of a great human being
- Compassion: Focus on the well-being and happiness of the people in your life. Give them priority over your own well-being and happiness.
- Truthfulness: Consciously avoid living the life of lies. However also remember that being truthful doesn’t mean that you have to be brutally honest.
- Gratitude: Learn to be grateful for your relationships, health and material things given to you. It’s a nature’s law, that it will give you more of what you are grateful for.
- Empathy: Learn to be with people in their time of tragedy and grief. Just be with them without trying to give them any unsolicited advice.
- Humility: Learn to respect every human being irrespective of their cast, creed, gender, age and social status.
- Faith: This is the single most virtue; that every successful person has. They have faith in God’s Plan for them. They have faith in their parents. Most of all, they have faith in themselves and every relationship in their life. Have you heard this saying, Faith can move mountain?
Consciously work on imbibing these six virtues in your life and experience the magical shift in your life. Do remember to share your experiences with me.
Four weeks ago on Friday, I shared a secret about getting up early and having bath before Sunrise.
So what to do, if you have finished your bath, say by 4.30 am? Then immediately get into mediation for 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
Remember, typically in India, sun rises by 6 am. The one and half hours before the sun rise is called Bramha Muhurtha; it is a creation time. When you meditate during this period; you are actually creating the life that you deserve.
Practice this daily and within 15 days you will notice visible differences in your life for better. Most of you will see a better money flow in your life.
Many will experience that pending jobs get new motion and they get completed.
Some of you will see that your relationship issues get sorted out almost magically.