Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Creating your own 4-part Genius List
The purpose of this exercise is to help you become aware of more aspects of your unique personality. The more you access these parts of yourself…
- The more energy you will feel in your daily activities.
- The more fulfilment you will experience.
- The more success you will have.
- The faster you could achieve your desired goals.
Your Genius List
Answer each of the following questions for yourself.
- What do I love to do?
- What activities give me satisfaction?
- What excites me about life?
- What is my secret ambition?
- What are my hobbies?
- What am I good at?
- What do I get complimented on?
- Where have I excelled in the past?
- Where have I been successful?
- What are some of my strengths?
- What is important to me?
- What would I do if I were wealthy?
- What do I stand for?
- What won’t I stand for?
- What would I risk my life for?
- What was I born to do?
- What is my unique mission in life?
- What does God want me to do?
- What are my unique opportunities?
- Where can I make a difference?
Important Note: Only when you actually sit down and think and write down answers to each of the above questions will it make any difference in your life.
Feel free to share your answers with me. Also feel free to clarify your doubt if any.