Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
The 9 guidelines for creating effective affirmations – Part 1&2
- Start with the word I am. The words I am are the two most powerful words in the language. The subconscious takes any sentence that starts with the words I am and interprets it as a command — a directive to make it happen.
- Use the present tense. Describe what you want as though you already have it, as though it is already accomplished.
wrong: I am going to get a new silver Honda Accord.
right: I am thoroughly enjoying driving my new silver Honda Accord.
- State it in the positive. Affirm what you want, not what you don’t want. State your affirmations in the positive. The unconscious does not hear the word no. This means that the statement “Don’t slam the door.” is heard as “Slam the door”.
wrong: I am no longer afraid of flying.
right: I am enjoying the thrill of flying.
- Keep it brief. Think of your affirmation as a radio jingle. Act as if every word costs INR 15000. It must be short enough at the same time memorable enough to be easily remembered.
- Make it specific. Remember, vague affirmations produce vague results.
Wrong: I am driving my new red car.
Right: I am driving my new red Honda Civic.
- Include an action word ending with -ing. The active verb adds power to the effect by evoking an image of doing it right now.
Wrong: I express myself openly and honestly.
Right: I am confidently expressing myself openly and honestly.
- Include at least one dynamic emotion or feeling word. Include the emotional state you would be feeling if you had already achieved the goal.
Some commonly used words are enjoying, joyfully, happily, celebrating, proudly, calmly, peacefully, delighted, enthusiastic, lovingly, secure, serenely, and triumphant.
Wrong: I am maintaining my perfect body weight of 60 kilo.
Right: I am feeling energetic and agile at 60 kilo body weight!
- Make the affirmations for yourself, not others. When you are constructing your affirmations, make them describe your behavior, not the behavior of others.
Wrong: I am watching Ravi clean up his room.
Right: I am effectively communicating my needs and desires to Ravi.
- Add or something better. When you are affirming getting a specific situation (job, opportunity, vacation), material object (house, car, boat), or relationship (husband, wife, child), always add the words “or something (someone) better.” Sometimes our criteria for what we want come from our ego or from our limited experience. Sometimes there’s someone or something better that’s available for us, so let your affirmation include this phrase when it is appropriate.
Example: I am enjoying living in my beautiful Villa spread over half an acre plot in the middle of Bangalore city or somewhere better.
Now that you have been revealed this, make sure that you get on to writing your affirmations. Remember to share them with me too.