Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Making People Feel Important
Everyone has a desire to be recognized. So to be skillful in human relations, be sure to make people in your life feel important. The more important you make them feel, the more they will respond to you.
How to recognize people and make them feel important?
- Listen to them. Refusal to listen is a sure shot way of making them feel unimportant.
- Applaud and complement them. Only when they deserve it.
- Often use their names and picture. When you address people by their names, they will love you.
- Pause before you answer them. It tells them that you have heard them. They will be happy.
- Use the words they would like — You and Yours. Not, I, me, mine.
- Acknowledge people who are waiting to see you. If they have to wait, let them know that you know that they are waiting. This is really treating them as somebody.
- Pay attention to everybody in a group. Not to just the leader or spokesperson. A group is more than one.
Practice these tips and share your success stories with me.