Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Art of being Agreeable
Probably nothing will help you so much in your life time as this easy to do technique of Being Agreeable.
As long as you live, remember that any fool can disagree with people. It takes a wise person, a shrewd and a big person to agree — especially when the other person is wrong.
Remember the following 6 steps:
- Learn to be agreeable, to agree with people. Get yourself into a frame of mind, an attitude of being agreeable. Develop an agreeable nature consciously.
- Tell people when you agree with them. It isn’t enough to be agreeable with people. Let them know that you agree with them. Nod your head yes and look at them when you do it and say to them, “I agree with you.” or “You are right.”
- Avoid telling people when you disagree with them. (Unless it is absolutely necessary.)
- Admit when you are wrong. Say so out loud, “I made a mistake.” or “I was wrong.” Surprisingly people will appreciate you for they instantly know that you are a big person at heart.
- Refrain from arguing. No one ever wins arguments or friends by arguing. Simply refuse to argue even if you are right.
- Handle fighters properly. Remember, the fighters only want to fight. The best thing to do is to refuse to fight with them. They will sputter, fume and then look silly.
Remember, people will like you when you agree with them. They dislike those who disagree with them. No one likes being disagreed with.