Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Good or Bad, Habits Always Deliver Results!
Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific simple habits that always lead to success.
One of the problems for people with poor habits is that the results of their bad habits usually don’t show up until much later in life. Remember, negative habits breed negative consequences. Positive habits create positive consequences.
Take action to develop Better Habits Now.
The first step is to make a list of habits that keep you unproductive or that might negatively impact your future.
Ask others to help you objectively identify *what they believe are your limiting habits.
Most common unsuccessful habits include:
• Paying bills at the last minute.
• Not delivering on promised documents and services in a timely manner.
• Letting receivables get overdue.
• Arriving late for meetings and appointments
• Forgetting someone’s name within seconds of being introduced.
• Talking over others’ comments, instead of listening.
• Answering the telephone during family time or spouse time.
• Handling the mails more than once.
• Working late.
• Taking phone along to toilet and bathroom and playing games or scrolling through WhatsApp instead of taking bath.
• Watching television till late night.
• Getting up late every day. Sleeping beyond Sunrise.
• Having fast-food meals more than 2-days a week.
Once you have identified your negative habits, the second step is to choose, a better, more productive success habit and develop systems that will help support them.
Remember, Early to bed and early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise. This is true even in this modern times.