Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Be a class act
In every society there are “human benchmarks” — certain individuals whose behavior becomes a model for everyone else — shining examples that others admire and emulate. I call these individuals “Class Acts.”
Ten-steps formula to become a Class Act?
1. Live by your own highest standards. Establish personal standards of thinking and behavior that are more demanding and exacting.
2. Maintain dignity and grace under pressure. Your calmness and quality of certainty during the chaos will not only give hope and courage to others; it will help you find solutions to deal with the difficult situations.
3. Focus and improve the behavior of others. As a class act individual is a good role model, other people around you will begin to think and act at a level that surprises both themselves and others.
4. Operate from a larger, inclusive perspective. You must feel inextricably linked to others, be compassionate about human failures, and be courteous in the midst of conflict.
5. Increase the quality of every experience. Consciously learn to transform seemingly insignificant situations into something enjoyable, meaningful, and memorable.
6. Counteract meanness, pettiness, and vulgarity.
7. Take responsibility for actions and results.
8.Strengthen the integrity of all situations.
9. Expand the meaning of being human. Constantly find new ways to make life better for yourself and others.
10. Increase the confidence and capabilities of others. Be the energy creator than energy drainer.