Something More Magnificent is Coming to YOU! So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistence to change.This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to...
Is this a thought YOU hold? "I have no money to give, but when I have money then I will give."If it is, you will never have money.The fastest way to attract anything is to give it to another. So if it is money you want to attract, then give it. You can...
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE
Kindness in words creates CONFIDENCE. Kindness in thinking creates PROFOUNDNESS. Kindness in giving creates LOVE. Stress, worry, and anxiety simply comes from projecting your thoughts into the future and imagining something bad. This is focusing on what...
If you are looking for LOVE, the best chance you have of finding absolute happiness with the perfect person (whoever that may be) is when you surrender to the Universe.Allow the Universe to bring the true love of your life to you, and to move you to them....
Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU! These two words, when fused with intense feeling can improve YOUR LIFE more than you can imagine. But you must saturate the words with the feeling of GRATITUDE in your heart.I am sure, you know what you feel when someone...
Acknowledge your past to feel more confident!
Most people remember their failures more than their successes. As the brain more easily remembers events that were accompanied by strong emotions, most people underestimate and underappreciate the number of successes they’ve had in relation to the number of failures they have had. One of the ways to counteract this phenomenon is to consciously focus on and celebrate your successes.
Research has shown over and over again that the more you acknowledge your past successes, the more confident you become in taking on and successfully accomplishing the new ones. You know that even if you fail, it won’t destroy you, because your self-esteem is high. And the more you risk, the more you win in life.
Begin with nine major successes
Here’s a simple way to begin an inventory of your major successes. Consider also doing this exercise with your spouse and whole family.
Start by dividing your life into three equal time periods — for example, if you are 45 years old, your three time periods would be from birth to 15, 16-30, and 31-45. Then list three successes you have had for each time period.
For example, in my life
First third: Birth till 19
1. Created a history in my hometown by passing the Intermediate drawing grade exam in A grade.
2. Scored 100% marks in firing in NCC camp.
3. Won first place in almost every drawing competition that I participated. Got admission in National Institute of Design.
Second Third Age 20 to 39
1. Successfully got National Scholarship in Illustration and Design.
2. Stayed in a posh hotel in Delhi for over 60 days with all expenses paid when doing my diploma project. I was the first student from NID to get paid a salary of Rs. 3000 per month, during my diploma project in 1984.
3. Went abroad for work with entire family when I was 34 year’s old. My son studied in Indian Embassy School. My daughter was born abroad. Lived there for 2 & half years. Worked with people from over 22 countries. Created teams from scratch and lead them.
Final third: age 40 to 58
1. Purchased my first property in year 2000. Ran my Design Studio from that premises for 11 years with a team of 11 people at one point.
2 Got into Numerology fully as business in 2008 and soon raised my status as most popular and trusted Numerologist.
3. Published four books on Numerology, achieving a goal of being a published author.
Feel free to share your 9 successes with me. I promise you, it will make you feel more confident.