A Frog in the Boiling Water
Several years ago an experiment was conducted. A frog was put into a vessel filled with water. And the the water was heated slowly.
As the temperature of the water began to rise, the frog kept on adjusting its body temperature accordingly.
However, when the water reached the boiling point, the frog could not adjust anymore. At that point the frog decided to jump out.
However, it couldn’t do so because it had lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. And soon the frog died.
Point to ponder: What killed the frog? Was it the boiling water?
No. What killed the frog was its inability to decide when to jump out.
Now let us relate this story to your life.
1. We all need to adjust with people & situations.
2. However, we must also be present when we need to adjust and when we must move on.
3. There are times when we must face the situation and take appropriate actions.
4. If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.
5. You must decide when to jump out!
6. Take the inspired action while YOU still have the strength.